We Americans are on the path to our own demise.
The free world was jolted off of theirs last week, with the massacre of journalists in Paris France. What will it take for us to take back the reigns of our own destiny? We are at war. If our own government won’t identify the enemy, it is time for Americans to do so and call it what it is..radical Islam. Islam means submission, are Americans willing to submit without a fight?
The four stages of Islamic conquest clearly define the enemy and its goal for each phase. Unfortunately, America has already succumbed to two. Keep in mind, nearly every conflict in the world involves Islam threatening native populations.
STAGE 1: INFILTRATION
Muslims are moving to non-Muslim countries in increasing numbers and the beginning of cultural conflicts are visible, but often subtle.
• First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country. Occurred as early as 1947, when Muslim Brotherhood member Sayid Qutb studied in the U.S then returned to Egypt where he wrote extensively on his disdain for American culture. By 1963, the Muslim Brotherhood established what is now the Muslim Student Association. With the success of the MSA, other Muslim Brotherhood groups began to form and take root.
• Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society. Being that so many Middle Easterners were arriving in the U.S from violent regions, here they found safe refuge,hence the victim status was given to many. Today they still embrace victimhood.
• Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’). History clearly shows Islam and its Prophet to be violent. In the Koran, there are two periods through which Muhammad went through. The one which Muslims always refer to is the brief time Muhammad was peaceful, which ended when he failed to convert others in large numbers. He then resorted to violence and became political, and remained that way until his death. His actions and words are articulated in the sunnah and hadiths, which he commands “good” Muslims to obey. Good Muslims must follow his example, which were ultimately violent.
• High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population. The only way to ensure the world can return to a pure form is to establish the caliphate where Islam and its law ( Sharia) are superior, therefore there must be a majority of Muslims which can only occur with high birth rates. (i.e Somalis may have 4-8 children).
• Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture. Mosques and now Islamic Centers, are no longer just for “prayer”, but rather community centers, providing services for the Muslim community. However, historically mosques were used for military operations, and were where Muhammad issued his fatwas ( legal rulings) Mosques were and are still the center for radicalization. (i.e The Islamic Center of Nashville TN was the center of radicalization for Carlos Bledsoe, aka Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad. There he received training by the Imam of the same name, and later shot and killed Army recruiter Sgt. Andy Long in Arkansas, all in the name of Islam) http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/01/arkansas.recruiter.shooting/
• Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime. The rise of people across the world disagreeing and refusing to submit to the demands of Muslims has led to Islamists (particularly in the U.S where we have freedom of speech ) to coin a phrase “Islamophobia” in hopes of instilling fear in those that speak the truth about Islam. (after all, no one wants to be labeled or called a name!) However, here in America, it is being taken quite seriously, with the current administration, including the Dept. of Justice, actually considering a U.N Resolution (16/18) called the Defamation of Religion Law. Former Sect. of State, Hillary Clinton was part of a series of meetings with the OIC ( Organization of Islamic Cooperation) http://oicun.org/ which has drafted laws pertaining to the criminalization of speaking out against religions, but particularly Islam. Very dangerous!
• Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination. Currently an organization called CAIR ( Council on American Islamic Relations) which was co founded and is led by Hamas supporter Nihad Awad, is leading the charge for jihad lawfare. Repeatedly and continuously filing frivolous law suits against anyone ( businesses, schools, law enforcement, the military, and individuals ) is causing the backlog and disruption of our legal and civil law system. This all done in the hopes those institutions or individuals will eventually give in and allow whatever demands the Muslims are making. Being that is also becomes a financial drain to fight these lawsuits, the demands are met even sooner. Currently CAIR is suing the United States Navy, for not allowing a Muslim to wear his beard. http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/29/cair-sues-u-s-navy-over-right-to-have-a-beard-if-you-are-a-muslim/ To read more ludicrous, ridiculous suits, go to http://www.cair.com
• Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims. The goal of every “good Muslim” is to convert non Muslims or kafirs ( non believer or infidel) to Islam. Interfaith forums have become the most popular way for Islamists to perform Dawa, which is an obligation under their doctrine. Typically these forums will feature of panel of leaders from different faiths ( but always will include a Christian and a Jew) where they will each deliver the message of commonality. However, anyone that knows the Koran, knows of it violence, and questions the statement from the co founder of CAIR, “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.” is not allowed to be a panelist. Questions regarding any of the Korans contradictions are always met with elusive, often scrambled answers. Over a year ago, the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro hosted a forum called ” God’s Books” which oddly enough featured a renowned, self described, documented member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Jamal Badawi.
For more on exactly how Dawa and interfaith forums are scams read here: MethodologyofDawah ( under the document tab
Stage one laid a foundation for which the Muslims tested our Constitution, our laws, and us as a people. The mere fact we have arrived in Stage 2 means we are failing.
Watch for Part 2- Stage 2 CONSOLIDATION OF POWER