Seems the Tullahoma News could learn something from the DNJ ( scary I know)
Right now, in the works, is a revised Principles of Ethical Conduct, which will apply to our journalists and other employees here at the Daily News Journal.
The basic foundations remain:
- We are committed to Seeking and Reporting the truth in a truthful way.
- We are committed to Serving the Public Interest.
- We are committed to Exercising fair play.
- We are committed to Maintaining independence.
- We are committed to Acting with integrity.
The rewrite is including things like social media, handling submitted content and citizen-journalists.
The world of media is changing and these revisions are intended to address some of these changes.